- About Us
- School Life
- Sixth Form
We are proud to announce that we as a school are supporting The Jessica Hope Foundation.
We hope that the wider Trent community, including pupils, parents and staff, will also lend their support as a lasting tribute to the life of Jessica Hope Gauntley, a much loved pupil, who battled cancer for 10 months before passing away on the 26th February 2013. So many people have wanted to help in a practical way over the past few months, but there has been only a limited amount that most could actually achieve. Giving very generously to this fund is now the only way to help.
The Foundation has the following aims:
- In the short term - to help provide a teenage cancer unit at the Queens Medical Centre
- In the medium term - to raise awareness and help fund research into the prevention and treatment of brain tumours in young people
We hope we can make a difference for young people diagnosed with brain tumours.
There are 3 ways of giving:
- Cheques or cash (in a clearly labelled envelope) to the Accounts office made payable to The Jessica Hope Foundation
- Cash or Cheques to The Jessica Hope Foundation, c/o Jessica Blanche, 48 Springfield Avenue, Sandiacre, NG10 5LZ
- Online bank transfer: HSBC, The Jessica Hope Foundation, Sort code: 40-35-18, Account number: 64622146
Thank you in anticipation for your generous donation.
Please complete the Gift Aid declaration and post to The Jessica Hope Foundation, c/o Jessica Blanche, 48 Springfield Avenue, Sandiacre, NG10 5LZ or give to the Accounts office.
For more information on The Jessica Hope Foundation please click here.